Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spinach ricotta with orange juice dip

I am veeery picky with my own dip. I have been buying dips for past 2 months because they are always on special!!! - 2 for $4 - 50% off - buy 3 get 1 free and so on....
List of the dips that I have eaten;
  • tzatziki
  • hummus
  • garlic hummus
  • corn relish
  • cream and herb
  • basil with roasted cashew nuts
  • salmon
After two months eating commercially-made dips - I realised that maybe I should make my own.
Trying to be adventurous combining unusual ingredients and finger cross - hope for the best.


Ingredients
150 grams fresh spinach, chopped finely
100 grams fresh ricotta cheese
100 grams sour creams
3 tablespoon for finely chopped garlic chive
100 ml of fresh squeeze navel orange
Pinch of sugar
and lots of plain crackers


How-to?
1. Mixed everything well together (except the crackers)
2. Serve it with crackers.


What I love about this dip is that you can taste some sweetness, some sourness and let's pretend that it's a lil bit healthier compared to other dips.

2 comments:

  1. You Spinach ricotta with orange juice dip look very delicious! Thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinach ricotta with orange juice dip look very delicious! Thank you for sharing this with us I am very happy to be able to read it all I hope to read it again on another day I love you all may God bless

    ReplyDelete